2020 has so far proven to be one for the history books. We’ve had tornadoes, pandemic, murder hornets, protests, and more. While I don’t believe in a “national housing market”, there is no doubt that national issues affect our local market. In uncertain times, I am constantly asked how the market is. People that own homes or want to in the near future care about this as it affects their future and stability. Who knows what the rest of 2020 will bring, but just know that we’re all in this together. For now, let’s discuss updates from the month of July.
As you can see, we’ve seen a bit of decline in the number of closed transactions in Rutherford County that started in April, and declined even further in May and June. All of this can likely be attributed to COVID. I believe we will see the line tick up very gradually over the next few months, and that there is some pent up demand that will move forward as things settle down.
J Harmon Home Team News
- Our Team has 17 pending contracts right now!
- We continue to interview community leaders every Tuesday at 9 am on Coffee Talk Live. Tune in anytime! WE recently had a very successful 100th episode where we got updates from several part guests
- Jonathan continues to teach online for MTAR and Keller Williams
- Brett is looking for sponsors for the annual Main Street Summer Party, to be held on July 18th
Most Important Things a Great Agent Does That You Don’t Even Know About!
- Educate Themselves
- Focus Their Efforts
- Build Relationships
- Negotiate in EVERY Conversation
- Stay Objective
Click the button below to read the full article and learn more!
In this month’s article we give you some gardening tips and how to prepare you gardens for summer, like removing dead blooms, adding mulch, and potting succulents. Our recipe of the month is Strawberry Lemonade Punch, and is one of the easiest, yet yummiest and most refreshing you’ll find! For home decorating in July, use the American Flag! We give you some great tips on how to make a DIY flag banner, using flags to decorate, and how to put together a patriotic flower pot!
Stay tuned for next month’s newsletter!